1) Tickle fights are bad. Don’t go there.
2) When he tells another girl he loves her, don’t hold on.
3) Do not text him good morning.
4) Do not let him come crying back to you after he breaks up with his girlfriend. You haven’t spoken in months. Don’t be the rebound.
5) You probably should not spend time alone, and
6) You shouldn’t let him spend the night at your house when your parents are out of town. (Or ever.)
7) Do not confess your love for him. It’s O-V-E-R over.
8) Don’t make up metaphors for sex together. Asking someone to “stir the mac and cheese” with you isn’t cute.
9) When he tries to hug you, you definitely should not grab his face and make out with him. Just sayin’.